Katie Reindl's experience and certifications
My background is in marital and family therapy, and I have been providing mental health counseling for 7 years in a variety of clinical settings. I specialize in the dynamics of families, relationships and individuals who are experiencing challenging situations like relocating abroad.
With a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Colorado, Boulder and a master’s degree in Marital and Family Therapy from the University of San Diego, my education has laid the groundwork for my counseling practice. In Amsterdam, I provide therapy services for expatriate children ages 6 and up, individual adults, couples, and families both in home and in office. My specialty qualifications include:
Certified Positive Discipline Parent Educator
The Positive Discipline approach helps parents feel more successful in raising their children. This approach emphasizes actively teaching discipline in order for children to become responsible, respectful people.
Certified Bereavement Counselor
Suffering a loss of a loved one can be immensely troubling. Speaking with a professional can help you understand your emotions and move through the grieving process in a healthy manner.
- Initial Consultation: Complimentary 15 minute session either in person or on the phone
- Initial Assessment: 75 minute session €150 + 21% VAT
- Ongoing 50 minute individual session: €100 + 21% VAT
- Ongoing 75 minute couples or family session: €150 + 21% VAT
- Phone consultations per 15 minutes: €30 + 21% VAT
- Travel Expenses: €.50 per kilometer starting from Amsterdam 1017 KG
- Please inquire for group counseling rates
- Skype sessions apply to the prices above
*At this time I am not working with insurance providers.